Monday, April 6, 2020

being and nothingness


------------------------- [excerpts] -------------- But I noticed that whenever I inflicted my fatal prestidigitation on audiences, my spontaneous patter, as I marched around the stage quacking nervously, would always break up the crowd.  It never crossed my mind afterward that I had some potential as a comic, but only that I was a failed magician.


-------------- It was announced there was to be a talent show at school.  I thought I might do some impressions.  Impersonations, they were called then.  I don't know when they magically changed into impressions....


{Woody Allen, Apropos of Nothing}

__________________________

Chasing Fireflies in 2020 | Cute canvas paintings, Firefly ...


August | 2010 | Ephemeral New York


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment