Tuesday, June 6, 2023

mist world

 


A channel I listen to sometimes on You Tube is "Glenn Kirschner."  A lawyer by that name reports on current investigations (The Donald, and January 6, etc.) and he analyzes events and information.

He explains what things mean.


I think he's a retired prosecutor who worked in the Justice Department.

       (Now that he has built up his You Tube channel and has a pretty big audience, I've noticed some of the cable news shows have had him on as a guest.)


A comment under one of his recent videos said:

        "Glenn, thanks for all you do.  I live in New Zealand so remote from the visceral experience USA is having.  You are concrete in a world of mist."


Concrete in a world of mist.

I liked that phrase -- it seemed kind of poetic.  Yet at the same time, I was baffled by it.

Googling, I find that it has to do with Mist Survival, which is a game.

        (Now I need to find another You Tube channel to explain that to me....)

___________________________

        The cat picture at the top here was on Mr. Kirschner's Twitter.  (I may not understand all the legal stuff, but I understand all the cat stuff!)


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment