Thursday, November 25, 2010

all I had for breakfast was puff-ed rice

It's Thanksgiving!
"Bewitched" ('Samantha's Thanksgiving to remember')
it's on You Tube
I watched that wonderful episode every Thanksgiving, on the family black-and-white TV -- remember? -- Aunt Clara zaps the Stephens family (as well as the nosy Mrs. Kravitz) back to Plymouth.
Samantha has to "twitch" up appropriate wardrobe for them so they'll fit in, and they sit down to dinner with the Pilgrims and Indians; Darrin with his trademark nervous, sardonic edge, mentions the cereal he had for breakfast, leaving him with good appetite for the sumptuous dinner - ! ("All I had for breakfast was puff-ed rice.")

What fun. Ding! Zing! All those zapping sounds.
I LOVE that show.

-30-

1 comment:

  1. I love that episode! I'm going to have to watch it now. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete