Monday, August 10, 2020

gonna be


Buddy Holly, Music Legend Painting by Esoterica Art Agency


I'm a-gonna tell you how it's gonna be
You're gonna give your love to me
I wanna love you night and day
You know my love a-not fade away
A-well, you know my love a-not fade away


My love is bigger than a Cadillac
I try to show it and you drive a-me back
Your love for me a-got to be real
For you to know just how I feel
A love for real, not fade away


I'm a-gonna tell you how it's gonna be
You're gonna give your love to me
A love to last a-more than one day
A love that's love - not fade away
A-well, a-love that's love - not fade away

------------------------------------- "Not Fade Away" 
written by Buddy Holly

___________________________________

Basic Buddy Holly 101

       "Rave On"
       "That'll Be The Day"
       "Rock Around With Ollie Vee"
       "Everyday"


Listen.
Write an essay.
You graduate.

_____________________________

     There's a lightness and ringing clarity in Buddy Holly-and-Crickets instrumentals that gives them a unique sound:  you don't really mistake them for anyone else.


Buddy Holly was a musical genius.

From Lubbock, Texas.

Lubbock Texas Skyline Painting by Tim Oliver


Only imagine....



-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment