Monday, June 28, 2021

what've aliens got to do - got to do with it?

 


     I like perusing Reader Comments in The Guardian.  You can tell they are written by British people even though you can't hear the accent.

__________________________

(Comments under a Guardian article about UFOs)


^  Not sure that even if there is intelligent life out there that we'd be able to communicate with it.  I mean, I know there are ants at the bottom of the garden but I can't have a conversation with them.  

     UFOs probably contain the alien equivalent of David Attenborough making documentaries about our primitive existence.  I suspect we are very much the ants in the wider interplanetary scheme of things.


^  Didn't all this nonsense start with a photograph of a coffee machine lid dangling in a New York bar, some time in the '50s?


^  I prefer the Tina Turner explanation... (UFOs over London turned out to be a Tina Turner laser light show reflecting off low clouds...)



^  What do you do if you see a spaceman?

Park in it man!

I'll get my coat.



-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment