Wednesday, October 28, 2009

invented words

You hear the word "disenfranchised" -- people who do not have money or security.

It occurred to me today that some people are not so much disenfranchised as they are nonenfranchised.

It's like -- they've never been enfranchised in the first place.

Maybe these are not words; neither is conflictatory, but I use it anyway. (Maybe it is a word.) Dictionary time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The older I get, the more idealistic I become. That's the opposite of how it's supposed to be, I think, or anyway how it usually is.

And, I observed a few posts ago -- I had an epiphany one evening and realized that the more negative things happened, the more I believed in Good.

Weird.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment