Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top 20s

Last Friday a 19-year-old person I work with named Cassy got enthusiastic talking to me about good movies and music.

She likes Woody Allen movies and knows the music that I know!!

She said her dad has been an important cultural influence.

She suggested we both make a list of our Top 20 movies, and Top 20 bands (or singers) and bring it for this Friday (10/16), the next time we change shifts together.

Now that I think about it, I don't know whether the purpose of these lists is so that she & I can exchange Top 20s, or if she wants to discuss them.

It doesn't matter; I don't care. If a 19-year-old person looks away from their cell phone and texting long enough to propose that I make a list of the best movies & music -- well -- I'll do what I'm told!

Top 20s tomorrow.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment