Thursday, July 21, 2016

save the country



Part I.  Reader Comments Brief


Part II.  Gaslight (1944) - continued


________________________


Part I.


Michael    Tacoma, WA
------------------
I must admit I'm rather torn.  I support refusing to endorse Mr. Trump.  But then I also support booing Senator Cruz...




M   Nyc
--------------
I harbor zero love for Cruz, but he might have just helped to save the country from Trump.




S   MC
-----------------------
I harbor no love for Trump but at least he saved the country from Cruz.




________________ Reader Comments from story in the New York Times, "Ted Cruz Stirs Convention Fury..."


___________________________________
___________________________________


Part II.







INT.  The Dalroys' ballroom - Night


MED.  CLOSE SHOT:  Gregory and Paula Anton












After Gregory tells his wife (in a low voice so as not to disturb the concert audience), "My watch is gone," he takes her purse and feels through the inside of it with his gloved hands, and comes up with the watch.




She starts freaking out.


____________________________________________


{Gaslight, 1944, MGM.  Ingrid Bergman; Charles Boyer.}


-30-





No comments:

Post a Comment