Thursday, February 8, 2018

I have not been nebulous




Type in

U.S. representative al green, impeachment, you tube

There are a bunch of videos, one is titled "Rep. Al Green -- 30 min Floor Speech on Impeachment"

     This is the one to watch, in my opinion.  It's informative -- it lets the listener learn about impeachment:  what it is, how it works and does not work, the history behind it, how the founders of our republic came up with it and why.

     Every single bill, or idea, which is presented in the U.S. Congress does not pass, but the representative or senator has the right to offer it.




     During his talk, Representative Al Green from Texas' 9th congressional district, arrives at the point where he wants to explain his own stance on proposed impeachment of President Trump.  He stresses that he has been clear about his principles and reasoning, saying, "I have been straightforward.  I have not been nebulous.  I have not been shy."

------------------------------



...G.L.O.R.I.A.  (Gloria)

G.L.O.R.I.A.  (Gloria)

I wanna shout it ev'ry day (Gloria)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right...

Type in

Gloria, Van Morrison, Them

and you will get the 1964 song  "Gloria" on You Tube -- Garage Rock, yeah ...


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment