Monday, March 18, 2019

...and I have a package you might want...


Image result for abstract paintings of new york city




LARRY
Hello, Mr. House?   This is Larry Lipton.  I -- I got a -- a package I think you're gonna want.  Of course it's gonna cost you, uh, two hundred thousand dollars in... in small, unmarked bills.  Or -- or... or large marked ones, if... if -- if you want to go that route.

INT.  Paul's Movie House - Day

In a backstage room, Paul stands with phone in hand.  Carol is tied to a chair in front of him, with a white cloth gag taped over her mouth.  

Paul talks on the phone; CAMERA ZOOMS IN on Carol's frightened face.

PAUL
And I have a package you might want, Mr. Lipton.  If you ever want to see your wife alive again, you'll do as I say.

EXT.  Larry at pay phone.

LARRY
Oh, really?  Well, I think you're bluffing.  Yeah, don't... don't ever try and bluff a bluffer.  Yeah, if... if you got Carol, put her on the phone.



                        Paul takes the gag off of Carol and puts the phone to her face.

CAROL
(crying a little)
Larry, Larry, help me!  I'm here, Larry!

                   Paul puts the cloth back over her mouth.

CAROL
Mmumph - mmrmph --

LARRY
(looking very frightened)
Oh my... Oh my God.  Don-- don't hurt her!

Related image

PAUL
I'll tell you exactly where to meet me, and you bring that package I want.  Now, once I have it and I'm safely gone, you'll get your wife back.  Otherwise, I'll -- kill her!



______________________________

{Manhattan Murder Mystery}

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment