Thursday, September 5, 2019

detective work




on You Tube --

Kojak Theme

uploader:  BrunoLefty

------------------------------------

Comments from people:


^ I miss Telly Savalas with his red lollipop.  I love detective shows because it helps me solve problems in life.



^ They still show repeats in the UK!

^ One of the greatest TV themes ... killer horns!

^ They need to be playing this on the radio.

^ great bassline.

^ I feel like I'm flying over the New York skyline!



^ First year version was the coolest.  Less dramatic and more mysterious.

^ This is one I remember hearing from my bed, tucked up warm just before drifting off to sleep.  Mum and Dad downstairs watching on the old TV.

^ They showed reruns at 2:20 AM in the Summer of 1977.  Long before VCRs.  I stayed up every night and watched them.  Loved the series.

^ I've never heard the whole thing before - Love this!!



^ Arranged by the late John Cacavas!

^ wow didn't know

^ So good...A real '70s blast of New York.....awesome

^ This version of Kojak's theme song is very good.  I also liked the theme from Mannix

^ who loves you baby.

^ omg, that clarinet at 1:22.....stunningly beautiful!!!...and then the zylophone...?? Wow!!  What a piece of music!

^ yes yes!!!

^ by far the best use of an orchestra with the wah-wah guitar to create a timeless masterpiece!  my theme music for life!!



^ epic!


^ So clean!

^ I had such a crush on kojak!

^ WHO LOVES YA BABY



^ formidable




-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment