Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I think you are crazy; are u a princess?


Image result for christine kobzeff hawaii


When I first got Internet, one of the You Tuber vlogs I found (or -- it found me?) was Christine Kobzeff.

She is so easy to listen to.  Her voice is smooth and calming and the sound quality is such that you can just play the videos and -- let them play, while you're doing something.  

She shows you things -- like her room, her guinea pigs, her decor, her nail polishes, her make-up, her yard, her plants, her husband, her lunch, her shopping trips in Hawaii.

It's quite palm-tree-ish, and relaxing.

Image result for christine kobzeff decor

When she shows you objects, she points at them with long, graceful fingers, the nails carefully "done" and polished.

I told a friend about this vlog when I first found it, I told her what the vlogger shows and talks about, and my friend asked me, "But -- why?"

I didn't have an answer for that.  Some things in the universe of You Tube are too mysterious to contemplate....


Image result for christine kobzeff guinea pigs

Then I scroll down and read Comments:  on one of the videos where Christine goes through her makeup, she shows you all these containers of eye shadow -- high end brands such as M.A.C., Chanel, and Nars, and ones I've not heard of.  

She also has some less expensive drugstore brands.  But oh my gosh, she had a lot of the high-priced ones.  So many -- how would you ever use it all?  You wouldn't. ...  She referred to her make-up as a "collection."

Image result for christine kobzeff makeup

All the colors, and the smooth, beautiful packaging...  in the Comments people are all over the map -- one viewer hissed, "This is an addiction!  I think you are crazy."

Another Comment questioned with sweet innocence, "Are u a princess?"


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment