Wednesday, August 14, 2024

photo cube

 

Paul McCartney and his wife


During my "Summer Girl" summer, there were other songs on the radio that I liked, besides "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" - "Shop Around" by the Captain and Tenille; "Let 'Em In" by Paul McCartney and Wings; and anything by Fleetwood Mac.

A moment when the children's mother smiled and got happy was when there was a Fleetwood Mac song on and I said I liked it and she said, with enthusiasm, "I love Fleetwood Mac!"


She spoke about her and her husband's anniversary coming up, that summer - and on my day off when she dropped me at the mall (there's, like, no place else to go, in the suburbs) I bought an anniversary present for them:  a photo cube.  A square plastic thing where you slide in photographs.


To say it's a "plastic thing" might not sound very good, but it was pretty nice:  once you put the pictures in, all you see when you look at it is the pictures.  

        I thought she would like it because she sometimes took pictures of her daughters, with a little camera.





Fleetwood Mac


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment