Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Best notebooks (part 1)

Writing (blogging) about using a Project Journal while writing a novel (or whatever) has brought me to the subject of notebooks.

There's a song that goes, "I love a parade!" in a sort of jubilant attitude.

I actually love a notebook.

Like a make-up artist is drawn to all the varieties of eye shadow, lipstick, foundation, loose powder; like a mechanic who has the best pocketknife and tape measure around; like the cooking enthusiast who loves using his designer pots and pans, I --
WRITE
in my free time, and so love pens and notebooks.

Another day we'll discuss expensive pens that don't write very well. (Another topic for another day.)

Today, it's notebooks.

Time being limited, I'm going to offer you four words, and then more tomorrow:

THE DAILY PLANNER

Clairfontaine.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment