Thursday, July 18, 2013

speak t' ya Thursday


Now and then the rhetorical question "What-is-the-matter-with-you?!" passes through my consciousness when I hear something, or read or observe something where it seems like Joyfulness would be Better Served if -- they took it a different way. ...

======== If I ever ran for president, I believe I would run on a platform of
"What-is-the-matter-with-you?!"
and
"Oh-come-on!"

(To the House of Representatives) -- "Oh, come on!!"

(To the Taliban) -- "Whh-aaa-t izza Matter with you??!!"

(To the House Majority Leader) -- "Here, I have something for you...read this, you'll enjoy it.  Have a lovely weekend."

(To the House Minority Leader) -- "Take this music CD home and listen to it -- you can get it back to me on Monday."

(To the Senate Majority Leader) -- "Watch Casablanca this weekend, and we'll talk next Thursday."
[senate majority leader] -- "Wahn wah-wah-won Wong wahn."

-- "Watch it again."

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment