Sunday, November 23, 2014

lady of the house wonders where it's gonna stop



Stuff in the media this week.  [Groan.]  (A co-worker said, "I hate the media.")
I see his point.
I see his point.
[Moan.  Groan.]
Talk about a Shoeless Joe Moment.  ("Say it ain't so!")


While getting ready for work today I put on the Rolling Stones' Sticky Fingers album (CD), to make myself feel better.


I said Yeah - yeah - yeah - WOO!
[Ba-bum bm] [something-something-I-don't-know] --
And it's Yeah - yeah - yeah - WOO!


...Recently have been getting in the habit of turning volume only part-way up (gettin' old) but today, turned it ALL.
The way up.


----------------------- "Wild Horses"
"You Got To Move"
"Can't You Hear Me Knocking"
"Dead Flowers" (when yer sitting back, in your rose pink Cadillac...)
"I Got The Blues"
"Moonlight Mile" --


That's the stuff.  Keep it coming.
We're o-o-o-nly here for a little while, Lord. ...


--------------------------------



Some "Duck Dynasty"-DVD viewing helped me, as well.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment