Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I love presidents



I love these photographs:  in 2009 there was this picture of Queen Elizabeth standing between President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, and it was unexpected -- I guess I hadn't realized (cared) how tall the queen was, or how tall our newly-elected president and his wife were, and seeing this picture made me smile -- Like, TALL, SHORT, TALL -- a light comedy of extremes. ...


I hadn't really looked at Mr. and Mrs. Obama that many times, and I stared at the photo and thought, "Man, these people are tall...!"





(I'm not sure this picture is from '09 -- if the one I saw wasn't this one, then it was one very much like it -- leaving same impression...)





(from left) - First Lady Michelle Obama; President Barack Obama; Queen Elizabeth; Prince Philip. 


Mrs. Obama looks so beautiful -- I really like the dress and little jacket she's wearing.  ...The whole look -- very successful.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment