Monday, June 19, 2017

controlled propaganda, etc.






On You Tube, there's a video titled, "The Curse of the Lottery."  It's about people who won "the lottery" (in various forms) and then either lost all of the money, or died, or both.


The film is mildly interesting; scrolling down the Comments, even more:


Yolanda Wilson
------------------- These people are nuts.  Here in Ontario Canada if you win they make you stay and take a class with a financial advisor before you can receive your money.




Edward Levy
------------------ The underlying problem is smart people don't play the lottery, the dumb do.




Kenterminated by google
---------------------- Edward, I resent this comment lol.




Eddie Leal
------------------------ Having seen this reminds me of a poem I once heard by Jelaluddin Rumi on a TV show of all places.  It intrigued me so much I Googled it.   : )   This is what I found.


"Who Makes These Changes"




Who makes these changes?


I shoot an arrow right.
It lands left.
I ride after a deer
and find myself chased by a hog.
I plot to get what I want
and end up in prison
I dig pits to trap others
and fall in.


I should be suspicious of what I want.


~ Jelaluddin Rumi




John Smith
--------------- Good poem!




Gaz Ed
---------------------- Lottery please curse me.




Soulja boy's 9mm Hi
--------------------- thanks.  My grandpa (r.i.p.) always said the best way to keep something is to never let anyone know you have it..& he was right...




Amanda Bruce
------------------------- they made poor impulsive choices.  Buy gold.  an underground house.  and self defense.  and don't flash your money around or act like a pushover.




Stephan Franz
------------------- 1.  10-year moratorium on new friends


2.  immediately hire lawyers...


[this comment went on with advice like, Change your name, and Move frequently...it began to sound, to me, like the Witness Protection Program...


Not that I'm well versed about that -- can only think of the end of the film GoodFellas


where the Mob guy is stuck in some small Midwestern town that isn't New York City, bemoaning the fact that he cannot get the right kind of spaghetti sauce, or something...] {Maybe he should "be suspicious of" what he wants...lol}












Rebecca O'Reilly
-------------------- apparently money can buy a lot of dismissals for shit other people go straight to jail for immediately. ...




Reza Moezi
-------------------- Look, if you win the lotto, first thing you do is move and change your number so vultures don't come circling.  As for giving money to family and friends; if those people never did anything for you and never helped you when you needed help then F... them.  Stay away from investments in the stock market and just buy rental property in heavily populated areas.


________________________
Inspirational.  (?)




_______________________________


after the Lottery one, I watched a video uploaded to You Tube called
"20 / 20  The People Next Door"


These neighbors -- somewhere in upstate New York, I think -- were arguing against each other and criticizing each other and calling up "the city on" each other.  (It was ridiculous.  As you watch it, you think, Is this real, or is it more-or-less planned out ahead of time?  Seems somewhat phony....)  A Comment from someone screen-named "Renegade Times" read ------------------ "This controlled propaganda is to pit you against regular people your neighbors, and not watch what the top tiers are doing to you.


Most of you are sharp enough to know that....right?"


____________________________


After an uploaded documentary about the Rockefellers, I became engrossed in watching a series of videos all titled "10 More Strangest National Park Disappearances."  They all have that title, and then "volume 1" or "episode 2" or something, produced by Rusty West.





Mysterious and spooky.


There are -- many things.  On You Tube. ...


After someone at work doubted the factual veracity of the National Park disappearance mysteries and reminded me that "anyone can put up anything on You Tube," I moved on to episodes of "The FBI Files."





In one of those, a law enforcement agent being interviewed says when you try to study the mind of a serial killer, you are "twinkling your toes -- into the -- abyss -- of the -- very weird."


I wrote down that sentence.  I don't take notes with those shows, but that sentence, I wrote down.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment