Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I knew right away he was not ordinary


     Yesterday I was listening to Rolling Thunder Revue on Netflix, and I heard Bob Dylan sing "Isis" and I wanted to blog the lyrics to that song.

     Then I heard him sing "One More Cup of Coffee" and I thought maybe I should blog those lyrics.

     Then I heard him perform "Simple Twist of Fate."  I blogged the lyrics of that song.

     
     Every Bob Dylan song is an invitation to blog.


Then today I read this:  director Luca Guadagnino 



is making a film adaptation of Bob Dylan's Blood on the Tracks album - !  



"Simple Twist of Fate" will probably be in there.

     Wait a minute -- you can make a movie of a record album??!!  This is good news.  (I want to write a book adapted from a record album, make a movie based on a book, and record a record album of a movie...)







-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment