Friday, February 3, 2023

trap of deception?

 

funeral procession, President Kennedy

from the Capitol back to the White House, then to St. Matthew's Cathedral, and finally to Arlington National Cemetery


JFK Revisited:  Through The Looking Glass

    I recommended this interesting program, and I thought it was free to watch with Prime, but then, I bought it -- so I could stream it anytime -- maybe it isn't free with Prime membership, maybe mine is only free because I paid for it already.  I'm not sure.  (Apology, if I gave wrong info:  didn't mean to.)


It's disturbing in places.  It does appear that hard evidence was tampered with and witnesses' stories were changed in order to conform to what the Warren Report was claiming.


'We say it was this way, so now make it look like it was this way....'




St. Matthew's


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment