Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I'll think of you every step of the way ♪♪♫

 


        In the Whitney Houston movie, her father came across as a "piece of work."  I didn't like him; he was a user.  Spending her money almost as fast as she could earn it.  And when she questions him, he takes a "bossy," controlling tone.

        Grrrrh.  I wanted to open up a can of bitch-slap on him....


        And when I think back -- Beyoncé and her father had a wrangle over money, too.  She has distanced her business from him.


        I never understand these situations where there is so much money, enough to "go around" (if you want to run things that way), and people still fight over it!

-----------------------------------------

"Saving All My Love for You"

"How Will I Know"

"So Emotional"

"I Will Always Love You"


-------------------------- What a voice.


I remember being introduced to Whitney Houston's songs through music videos on MTV, on my first color television set.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment