Thursday, February 15, 2024

...if you try sometimes...

The JFK Library has many good videos on YouTube.  Fascinating topics.

They had an event back in 2012 (I think) where literary song lyrics were celebrated. 

Just as I wondered, at the beginning, if Keith Richards might be there -- he walked in!  I picked him out of the crowd! 

And Chuck Berry was there! 

(Good job,  Caroline...)

-----------------------

Trying to copy and paste a picture onto this blog post.  I pressed and got "copy" to appear and clicked on it.  Same with "paste" - I thought I was making progress, but I got results that were not a picture on this post. 

A state speaker of the house used to say the word "wrestle" to describe debating issues,  he would say with pleasant equanimity, "Well, we're going to wrestle with that..."

I feel like I have to "wrestle" with technology - but I keep losing! 

Eeehhhrrrggg!

____________________________
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment