Monday, February 19, 2024

plans on the spur of the moment

 Outline of the Day

_______________________


I.  people hurrying in, hurrying out, racing against - what?


II.  what is the goal of a day's effort? - is it to achieve positive results? - to do the right thing? - to appease our fear?


III.  a saying in Hollywood is, "this town runs on fear" ...do organizations more mundane than the picture business "run on fear"?


IV.  "I'll tell you why they don't put a stop to his nonsense - they're all afraid of him."


V.  crazy people are frightening.  


--------------------------------

I made the title of this post 'outline of the day.'

That kind of sounds like I was writing an outline of this day. But that wasn't what I meant, I meant that during this week, M to F, I challenge myself to daily write a practice outline for a story, movie, or essay.

For example, tomorrow I will write an Outline Of The Day, but it won't be about Tuesday, it will just be the sample outline that I write on Tuesday the 20th.

----------------------------------------------------

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment