Friday, April 19, 2024

too funny

 


Under the video on You Tube of the Kennedys meeting the British royals in The Crown are Comments:


~  President first, President first.

No curtsy, no curtsy...

I love those two men.  XD


~  Bloody shambles


~  Almost like commentary at a sporting event.


~  Your royal highness is for princess / prince, your majesty is for king / queen.


~  Hilariously awkward scene


~  The way the president says "your Royal Majesty" with such confidence [3 laughing emojis]


~  and loud!


~  I love that the Queen's face is a combination of ever so slightly annoyed, surprised, and amused.  And then she's gracious enough to go and save Mrs. Kennedy from wherever she's going lol.


~  I'll never get over this [laughing emoji] "Your Royal Majesty" omg


~  "Lord knows!"  That was too funny.


~  When she said your Grace I cringed so hard

"Your Royal Majesty" [6 laughing emojis] I can't


~  Honestly, Charteris  and Adeane's reactions make this scene.  I was chortling Britishly to myself throughout.


~  Charteris and Adeane are a TOTAL MOOD here...


~  Prime Minister:  "Oh, for goodness' sake!"  I howled.


~  bloody shambles



-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment