Wednesday, December 9, 2009

intelligent handsome

I guess I am a fan of Good Conversation.

Last night I unexpectedly had one.

Off from work at 10pm -- Wal Mart, with a short list.

In the pets' aisle, by the kitty litter: I encounter this very intelligent, very attractive man who, like me, has a variety of interests and he's a talker.

(I know him -- slightly -- to say Hello to...)

We go from His New Puppy to

He's So Busy, He Eats But Keeps Losing Weight Anyway, to

War In Iraq, to

World War II --

strategies; secrets; Pearl Harbor

Joseph P. Kennedy's dreadful "Let's appease this hitler-dude -- let him have Czechoslovakia, already...!" moment --

Afghanistan effort --

dogs' names --

cats' names --

...and, at the end, "Nice talking to you!"
and he said, "Nice talking to you!"

... I didn't go in there for Conversation, but I take Life's gifts when they are given.
Thank -- you.

And by the way this guy is more handsome than Benjamin Bratt and -- I don't know -- trying to think of other Latino men...anyway -- beautiful person to look at.

Not available; married, but -- you know -- that's like being in a museum.

You cannot take the Renoir home;
but you can certainly

admire, and

enjoy.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment