Wednesday, May 26, 2010

tangled up in passwords

The computer at work insisted I change my password last Friday.
I never change it and then forget it.
Except for this time.
Monday I was typing in titles of songs -- and albums -- by Bob Dylan and by The Rolling Stones, hoping to hit it lucky...
"It has to be...I know it's one of them..."
Kept trying; no success.

Had to bother the I-T, to make the computer allow me to create a New new password.
This one I wrote down, AND remembered.

Last night, walking in the dark across the parking lot to my car I Remembered the original New Password from Fri.: "The Bitch Is Back."
!

Not Dylan OR the Stones.

No wonder typing in every song title from the Blood On The Tracks album wasn't getting me access to my Desktop.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment