Thursday, June 3, 2010

"things ain't going well"

"Abuse occurs when people mistreat or misuse other people, showing no concern for their integrity or innate worth as individuals, and in a manner that degrades their well being."

Bob Dylan has a song on the "Modern Times" CD,
called Ain't Talkin' --
it expresses what you feel sometimes:

As I walked out tonight in the mystic garden
The wounded flowers were dangling from the vine
I was passing by yon cool crystal fountain
Someone hit me from behind

Ain't talkin' -- just walkin'
Through this weary world of woe
Heart burning, still yearning
No one on earth would ever know

They say prayer has the power to heal
So pray for me, mother
In the human heart an evil spirit can dwell
I am trying to love my neighbor and do good unto others
But oh, mother, things ain't going well

Ain't talkin -- just walkin' ...

There's the stuff!
Dylan can always say it for us.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment