Thursday, May 26, 2011

soft sweet spring

finally, after a tough (Cold, windy, feet of snow, streets clogged--like drivin' in frosty, treacherous garbage) winter, some mellow "non-weather" -- not TOO cold or hot; feels like Freedom ... today, sat on trunk of car, bathed in late afternoon Sunshine, watching drivers by STOP-sign ... last Sunday night, late, my Writing Studio window was open to let in the gentle, grass-smelling air, & a youth's voice drifted in from the street, "F-ck you! ... and you telling me -- it's f--kn not gonna -- I'm tellin-you -- F-ck-you! And I'm sayin' [mrbbmmmrmrbnuhr-r) - f-k-you ..." and FA-di-nng away -- on down the street ...
and I wondered later, since didn't hear another voice, if maybe the guy was actually alone, just practicing telling someone off -- Nice and luxuriant, to be able to have Windows Open to -- Sweet Springtime ... (?...!?)

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment