Saturday, October 5, 2024

a little bit of heaven

 



        Kris Kristofferson, singer, musician, songwriter, actor - passed on about a week ago.  

        I first heard his name from my eighth-grade history teacher in Rootstown, Ohio.


I kind of don't want to speak (write) about death - (I'm against it!) - but it's a reality, and I guess I cannot wish it away with "positive thinking."    Kris Kristofferson died last week at the age of 88.  What more do we want?  That's a long life.  (He was living in Hawaii...)

        Maybe I have to try and make my peace with death.


Kris Kristofferson songs to listen to on You Tube, if you would like...

"Me And Bobby McGee"

"Watch Closely Now"


At the end of the "E True Hollywood Story" Bewitched documentary (on You Tube), the actor Bernie Kopell ("Get Smart," "That Girl," "Bewitched") says, that Bewitched 
"of its time - was just a little bit of Heaven".

        I think Kris Kristofferson songs are also "a little bit of Heaven."

        Listen, and enjoy.

actor Bernie Kopell


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment