Thursday, September 10, 2026

a side-table for your garage

 

The You Betcha channel on You Tube has a couple of videos about tools:

"I Bought Tools Reddit Told Me Never To Buy"

"I Bought TEMU Tools, So You Don't Have To"


        He had a video about "Man Caves."


He discussed drill bits purchased from Amazon.


He uses some of the tools on-camera.  Testing them.

He discussed a portable project center that sounds cheap if you clank the pieces together.


        I started thinking, people who are mechanics could watch these videos and they would understand more of this person's video "content" than I do....  -  then realized actual mechanics probably already know all this stuff, and hence don't need the videos....


Maybe the videos are appropriate for people who have an office job or something, but in their free time they want to fix some things, or build some things, at home.  In their man-cave, maybe....


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment