Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Casablanca blog

Anticipating watching "Casablanca" this Saturday on Turner Classic Movies channel.

That movie is so good, I thought, Maybe someone could have a blog that is only about the movie "Casablanca" and nothing else.

!

It could just be the "Casablanca" blog -- and a person could post daily and have something different to comment upon every day and never run out - !

You could have more than one person -- a lot of people posting on the Casablanca blog.

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were for the last time.

Play it, Sam.

Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

I stick my neck out for nobody.

Play it, Sam. Play "As Time goes by."

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment