Thursday, November 5, 2009

Churchill book

A beautiful,
really,
aesthetically beautiful
book,
for children,
about Winston Churchill.

At workplace, someone was selling children's books; you select from a catalog.

USBORNE
is the brand.

Only purchased the book because the co-worker with the catalog is nice to me -- one of those -- OK, I can buy something.

So -- I ordered; paid; the book was delivered to me today.
I had it in mind to give it to one or another of my friends who has children, but first I looked it over myself.

What a beautiful book!
I'm not doing a "commercial" for this Usborne company, but I simply have to say how impressed I am.

Excellent story of Churchill's life, and the look of the book just knocks me out.

Since it is for children there are pictures on just about every page. And the colors are rich and luscious.

Every page is a feast for the eye, and it's bound to instill in a youngster a thrilling sense of the majesty of history.

Now I must figure out whom to give it to.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment