Friday, August 13, 2010

Gonna try with a little help from my friernds

Amazed and overwhelmed (in good way):

Have 1000 pages on my novel, titled "Wondering About The Questions Of My Time."
TWO comments on yesterday's blog post; it's an honor, thanks!
My blog reminded Phil (in Wales) of an old Gregory Peck movie --
I'm -- very pleased; if my blog is going to remind anyone of anything, it should be an old movie.
"Here's looking at you, kid."
Found a website called "The Cook Report" -- political reporting, nonpartisan, it says; will try it.

(Stories in news about Barnes & Noble up for sale, e books & kindle, whatever, supposed to be death of reading / publishing / etc. and here I'm writing a book -- should bum out, I suppose, but not: am I the owner of a bookstore or publishing company? Let them worry about themselves; my book's not even done yet; I'll cross that bridge when I'm dangling off the side of it holding on with one hand...)

-30-

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on the need to just keep on writing. I can't wait to see what you have when it's ready.

    Oh, and Charlie Cook's Cook Report is typically very good.

    ReplyDelete