Friday, August 16, 2019

all good




Do you know the difference between a Frenchman and a Jew?

     The Frenchman will leave without saying good-bye.
     The Jew will say good-bye but never leave.


-------------------------- Mel Brooks tells this joke to Jerry Seinfeld in "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee."


     One of the things I noticed about this internet series is that it looks very good -- the cinematography (or -- Internetography??) is extremely clear and bright, like jewels in sunshine.



     Another thing I notice is, I like all of the music Mr. Seinfeld uses on that show.  Music is to embellish background and assist in transitions -- a little here, a little there...(they don't attend a Rolling Stones concert or anything)... But there is music blended in to help make the entire smooth, bright, lovely show.  

     -------------- And every time I hear some music on there, it's something that I think is good -- it always sounds good.  I sometimes wonder whether it's music of real songs somewhere, or music in various styles -- jazz, etc. -- that composers wrote for this show.  I can't tell.






     It all sounds good.

     It all looks good.



-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment