Tuesday, August 20, 2019

"false promises to bring back a past that never was"


Reader Comment from SLATE today:

^ I honestly think people who pay attention to the "If it bleeds, it leads" media coverage become anxious over things that will probably never personally affect them.  The happiest people I know are totally clueless about world affairs.  They just go about their life, oblivious to it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now, there's a Comment.

________________ It makes me think of the scene in Gone With The Wind where Scarlett O'Hara admonishes two of her admirers, "Fiddle-dee-dee!  War, war, war!  This war talk is spoiling the fun at every party this spring.  I get so bored I could scream.  Besides there isn't going to be any war."

--------------------------------

"War, war, war!"


"Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!"




-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment