Tuesday, August 6, 2019

your life is already art




"The truth ends every conversation."

~ Jerry Seinfeld

----------------------------------------------

"Your life is already artful -- waiting, just waiting, for you to make it art."

~ Toni Morrison

___________________________________

     On July 30th I posted here and said, "Marianne Williamson isn't going to win..."

     Then I remembered over the weekend that in 2008 I had heard of "this Obama Barack guy" and thought, "Well, he seems nice, but he isn't going to win."


     When I look back now, I could have said, "...he isn't going to win.  Twice."  (Hmmmh.  This could illustrate why no one ever calls me to request predictions....)



     When Marianne Williamson speaks, she sounds well-informed and kind.  She's an author:  I read one of her books in the '90s, I think...


_______________________________
     Netflix has a show called "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" -- Mr. Seinfeld drives with another comedian (a different one, each episode) and they converse.  I get a lot out of that show; I enjoy it.  The colors and shapes are bright, brilliant, and really really clear.  I don't know how they do that:  it is a show where things look good.

  -30-

No comments:

Post a Comment