Thursday, December 31, 2020

a grander vision

 Apparently the story began with a post on Instagram.  The current wife of Alec Baldwin has been leaving the impression that she is from Spain, but the truth is she's really from Boston.

I clicked on a video where she is speaking for herself, just to see...

You know, this type of stuff catches my attention but then I become bored by it almost immediately.  It's a weird dichotomy...


     Watching Hilaria Baldwin speak, I noted her similarity to an actress, in looks, facial structure--and I had to cast about in my memory: WHO does she remind me of, I know it's someone.... And then I realized--the actress in The Sopranos who threw a steak at Tony Soprano's head.  Annabella Sciorra, maybe?...


     I have a pain in my neck.  People say that phrase like it is just an expression, but in my case right now, it's a fact. I have an actual, "literal" pain in the neck.

Must do stretches to try to work it out -- "shake it off"...


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment