Thursday, December 24, 2020

a worldwide hoodoo

 


Whenever I recommend, on this blog, Listen to

this song, or Watch

this video

on You Tube, the You Tube I'm referring to is the one in the "Adblock Browser."  There is an "m." before the words You Tube.

     So if I share a song here and you can't find it, try the Adblock Browser.


     An I-T got upset once when I said there was more than one You Tube:

"There's one You Tube, it's the same!"

OK.  And I want the one with m. in front of it.

(I'm not listening to 35,000 commercials during a song....)

________________________________


Fantastic:  if you type in

Thirty Days Beatles Chuck Berry 1969

uploader:  Zvi Grinberg,

it's a video, only one minute, 20 seconds -- the Beatles are in the studio deciding how to play "Thirty Days."  There's some talking, and instrumental forays and starts--they're working around... and then they play a little bit of the song.  

The picture is just a photograph, not film.  Only audio was recorded.  


It's like you are just hanging around while John, Paul, George, and Ringo work and practice.



Another one:

Type in

Thirty Days (Chuck Berry) by The Little Big Tones

uploader:  The Little Big Tones

     They play this song very well -- I thought it was great.  The lead singer-guitar player has kind of a Levon Helm vibe about him.  Terrific video.

________________________________

Merry Christmas Eve.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment