Monday, May 30, 2022

keeping mercy for thousands

 

Old Bridge, New Jersey


The shooting at the Tops supermarket in Buffalo, New York:

The person who allegedly did that has the last name Gendron:  his dad and mom are Paul and Pamela Gendron.

On You Tube, this comment from a guy who knew Mr. Gendron --


William O'Leary

        My brother & I were friends with Paul from 1st grade to 4th or 5th back in Old Bridge, New Jersey.  We spent summer after summer in his family's pool, playing ball, board games, and exploring the woods behind my house.

        His father did abuse alcohol and was physically abusive to Paul's Mom one time that we know of.  I can still remember his Mom running down the street to our house crying.  My mom immediately let her in.


        I think we stopped being friends with him because either he was embarrassed or maybe he thought we told people.  My brother & I can't remember because it was 40+ years ago.  It is crazy that it was his son who did this evil and heinous act.


        Our prayers go out to the victims, their families and all of Buffalo.

----------------------------------------


Exodus 34:7 - Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment