Tuesday, January 10, 2017

"have you gone mad, my husband?"



headlines
-----------------------


GOP Anxiety Mounts Over Voiding Health Law
ABC News




Ethics concerns swirl around Trump team
BBC News




Classified U.S. intel report:  Russia gathered compromising info on Trump
CBS News




GOP:  Should we take Trump literally?
CNN




Trump:  Kill Obamacare.  GOP:  Not so fast.
CNN




Sessions:  Racism allegations are 'painful'
CNN




Protesters in KKK garb removed
CNN




Opinion:  Trump is gaslighting all of us
CNN










------------------------------









... "So, we both ended our search tonight."




"Are you suggesting that this is a knife I hold in my hand?"


________________





"Are you suggesting that this is a rug I have on my head?"   


______________________





----------------







-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment