Monday, May 13, 2013

thick blankets of obfuscation--NO!


Geez, I get frustrated when I want to type out some info that I see, done by -- I would imagine -- literate experts, and I'm confronted with statements that someone was "famed" and "widely known" ...(hmm, both of those?) and sentences that circle around onto themselves and seem to make an interesting subject sort of -- opaque, and baroque, and -- like -- Never Mind. ...

Since the advent of the internet, it's become accepted practice to just slap stuff up there, even if it has not been properly edited
(and I'm afraid that unfortunate custom is even migrating into things printed on paper, out in the -- air.) ...

I'll just have to
WriteItMyself,
or else I won't even be able to understand it, myself, and it was MY subject - !

In the modern world of Technology, it has become too easy to confuse ourselves.
Or to be fooled by something that looks real when it's not.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment