Friday, May 19, 2017

if you can, picture this



"I suspect that there is no serious scholar who doesn't like to watch television.  I'm just the only one who confesses."


~~  Umberto Eco







Still life with Melon and peaches" (18...
Pinterest
"Pinks and Clematis in a Crystal Vase" Edouard Manet | 1882 | Impressionism."


_____________________________


I like to look at paintings to try to develop  my visual sense... 


Yesterday when I posted here, after copy-and-pasting a photograph of former House Speaker John Boehner from Ohio, I wanted to find a painting of Washington, D.C. to go with it -- I like that one I found -- with those lemony orangey popsicle-colors!


More...





Listed Impressionist Original Oil Painting Washington DC Boldini, Pinterest





Washington DC Paintings | Impressi...
Griffin Art Studios







17 Best images about Washington D...
Pinterest
Well Listed Impressionist Original Oil Sunset Sailing Washington DC Signed COA in Art...







17 Best images about Washington...
Pinterest
Moonlight Over Washington DC  Signed COA in Art, Art from Dealers & Resellers...


-------------------------
What a striking, gripping style this painting has!...at left, Washington Monument - right, Capitol ...   





Diana Gamerman
Emptyeasel.com


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment