Friday, May 19, 2017

if you can, picture this



"I suspect that there is no serious scholar who doesn't like to watch television.  I'm just the only one who confesses."


~~  Umberto Eco







Still life with Melon and peaches" (18...
Pinterest
"Pinks and Clematis in a Crystal Vase" Edouard Manet | 1882 | Impressionism."


_____________________________


I like to look at paintings to try to develop  my visual sense... 


Yesterday when I posted here, after copy-and-pasting a photograph of former House Speaker John Boehner from Ohio, I wanted to find a painting of Washington, D.C. to go with it -- I like that one I found -- with those lemony orangey popsicle-colors!


More...





Listed Impressionist Original Oil Painting Washington DC Boldini, Pinterest





Washington DC Paintings | Impressi...
Griffin Art Studios







17 Best images about Washington D...
Pinterest
Well Listed Impressionist Original Oil Sunset Sailing Washington DC Signed COA in Art...