Thursday, July 25, 2024

question-mark and the Mysterians

 



I have been coming to work and going home after work by calling on my cell phone for the taxi, to give me a ride home, and I pay them.


Now the cell phone doesn't work anymore, even outside the building.  I said to someone in "HR" that the phone doesn't work outside the building in the afternoon when I come to work, but it does work at night when I call the taxi.  


And now, suddenly, mysteriously, after I told her that - it doesn't work anymore at night, either.


Hmmmmh, very mysterious.  

        I wonder why. ...


Now I will have to sleep overnight at work and not be able to come to work the next day because I have been up all night, sleeping on the concrete.

          Or - walking home at night, and now I can do it, but when winter comes, and it's 500 degrees below zero, it will be problematic.


I am so sick of the crap.  

The harassment needs to stop.

It's a form of terrorism; maybe Homeland Security can do something about it. ...

       (I think they can make time - the middle eastern Arab Muslims have been pretty quiet, lately....)




-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment