Friday, July 5, 2024

time travel to the '70s





Viewer Comments under Charlie's Angels videos on You Tube:


~  Watching this show as a young adult in 2020 is so amazing, it makes me want to time travel back to the 70s when the hair was fabulous and the world was just starting to accept that women could lead on their own.


~  I'd love to climb into that time machine, too!  The fashion, the music, the lifestyles - the 70s had it going on!


~  Loved it in 1976 and love it now


~  My favorite seasons are:

Season 1 (the original Angels of course)

Season 2

Season 3

Never watched s4 and 5 because my favorite Angel Sabrina Duncan was not in it.  And all the s4 glamour was no longer the cool 70s Charlie's Angels.  The magic was gone.  That said, the glamorous s4 Angels would have been perfect for a show like Dynasty!


~  It's my favourite season with the highly underrated Shelley Hack.  I actually think they did some fresh and rather cool stories too in that season.


~  Season 4 and 5 got too shiny, too 80s already.  It was over from the moment Kate left.


~  The first season will always be my favorite....


~  Farrah Fawcett-Majors - even her name was so marquee; that added to her phenomenon, along with the poster



-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment