Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Return of Groucho


The other day, thought of Groucho Marx during my blog post.

More "Groucho-isms":

A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.

Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.

I’ve known and respected your husband for many years, and what’s good enough for him is good enough for me.

I'm not feeling very well - I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.

In America you can go on the air and kid the politicians, and the politicians can go on the air and kid the people.

I wish to be cremated. One tenth of my ashes shall be given to my agent, as written in our contract.

I was married by a judge, I should have asked for a jury.

If women dressed for men, the stores wouldn't sell much -- just an occasional sun visor.

If you fall out of that window and break both your legs, don't come running to me.

My brother thinks he's a chicken - we don't talk him out of it because we need the eggs.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment